Reiki is a Japanese form of energy healing developed by Mikao Usui in the early 20th century. I practise traditional Usui Reiki for the purpose of bringing a sense of calm, inner peace and deep relaxation for my clients.
Reiki is based upon the belief that we all have an energy field that can become out of balance. When this happens we may feel unwell on a physical, emotional or spiritual level. You do not have to believe in Reiki or have any kind of belief system to benefit from this gentle and beautiful form of healing.
Some people who have experienced Reiki with me have reported remarkable experiences. Of course, each person’s experience is unique. This healing practice has many benefits some of which may include:
- The removal of blocks in the body’s energy field
- A deep sense of calm and inner peace
- A reduction in stress and anxiety
- A reduction in pain on emotional, mental and physical levels
- A heightening of emotional and spiritual awareness
- Improved sleep and a restful mind
I am a qualified Reiki practitioner registered to deliver this safe well-being modality. Many of my clients benefit from this alongside hypnotherapy or as a stand alone treatment.
- 45 minute Reiki session costs £35.00